Thursday, October 9, 2008

Falling In Love With Naga Morich....For Ever


Falling in love with Naga as I wrote before, is an unique and once in life time experience that lasts your life time.

There is excitement, there is passion, there is longing, there are pangs of separation, There is bliss of meeting again and again and yet the warmth that you feel when you are one with Naga is indescribable.The feel of holding Naga in hand is something electric in nature.It is like holding a glass containing unknown potion. You feel like Socrates holding a glass of Hemlock.But Naga brings you a high after suffering and not death.

Its flaming red color and pointed tip holds you in a trance.Heady scent sends you in an elevated state of mind which I can only equate with Transcendental meditative state. You are on a sublime trip.

Very thought of the potent heat encased in soft pods that resemble hot lips of your beloved sends your blood rushing through veins.It is like holding a smoking volcano in your hands; or an eager,anticipative and quivering mouth of your beloved breathing passion on your chest while in embrace.

Your state of mind is just like the male spider approaching Black widow female.You know that the first bite itself will shoot daylights out of you.Once you take the first morsel it is tentative like kissing for the first time.At first there is tingling and within a matter of seconds, the leaping flames engulf you.You will be like a chicken on a grill except the fact that this "You" is alive,and the grill is within you.

The white heat will hit your mouth, the aroma coupled with unseen heat in vapours will hit your nostrils and eyes. The ears will start smoking, eyes and nose will start running and your throat will burn differently than the mouth.The stomach will send different heat messages than other parts.The breathing is faster, the blood pumped by heart is faster. Nerve ends all over your body are doing a Banshee dance.The whole effect is more exciting and overpowering than a hundred ORGASMS happening with you.

I have been on such trips twice a day after lunch and dinner.I never have enough of this excitement and I want more and more of it. At lunch I look forward to dinner and my lovely Naga Jolokia Chutney pickle or Red Naga Pickle.And at dinner I dream of next day lunch with my beloved Naga.You are in life long love. A love that Shakespeare has described as under.

"Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved."



I am in love with the cruelest beloved and yet, I want to suffer and enjoy my suffering.
"O God, I want to remain so.
So Help Me God!!"



Image taken from EROGLAMOUR.COM with thanks

3 comments:

Tombolian said...

You, sir, are a loon when it comes to peppers.

As a fellow pepperhead, I aspire to reach the daily goals you keep for yourself. Currently I can only get my high thrice daily from the Habanero powder that I produce each year, but my Bhut Jolokias are in the dehydrator as I type this. Ahhhhh, can you smell them?

Keep up the good writings...

Nichiro said...

tombolian,

You said it dude. I am just crazy about Naga sp. I have been devouring other peppers like Habanero and Thai etc all these years. But none of them peppers have the magic that Naga/Bhut jolokia has.

Its a daily trip man.
I can smell your Bhut drying. I know they must be giving you the same effect that I get smelling them.

Happy peppering.

Naga Jolokia Addict

Anonymous said...

It has a great taste, and with beer it is even better.
xlpharmacy